The Figaro Hall is a very popular venue, perfectly suited to meetings, small touring productions, lectures, concerts and stand-up comedy.
The Figaro Hall was once a cinema. Opening in 1954, it offered the people of Halmstad pictures and sound of the highest quality. Although the cinema was converted into a theater in the 1970s, it is still equipped for film screenings. It has undergone a number of renovations since then. The Figaro Hall is the venue for our live broadcasts from the Metropolitan Opera in New York.
Room and stage
- Stage dimensions: Width: 10 metres, height: 4.2 metres, depth: 6 metres.
- Infrared hearing system installed.
- If you require complete technical specifications, please contact us at email@example.com.
- 4 wheelchair spaces.
- 263 seats in cinema configuration.
Floor plan with seating – Figarosalen
Below you can see the floor plan for Figarosalen at Halmstad Theater.
- Elevators. Please contact a member of staff on arrival if you need the elevator.
- Accessible toilets. To the right of the bar.
- Audio induction loop system. If you need to borrow a receiver for the hearing loop in the Figarosalen, please contact a member of staff on arrival.
- Designated wheelchair spaces: There are four designated wheelchair spaces in the Figarosalen.