Halmstad has several annual events. Visiting these has become a tradition for many people!
- Wapnö home and garden fair at Wapnö Gård
- Home tourism
- SummerSmash in Tylösand
- Swedish championship beach volleyball in Tylösand
- After Beach in Vilshärad
- After Beach at Solgården
- Halmstad Sports Car Event at Brottet
- SprintMaster at HalmstadTravet
- Gullbrannafestivalen at Gullbrannagården
- Art of Living in Halmstad City
- Guided walking tour of our historic city
- International Street Theatre Festival
- Taste Halmstad!
- Harvest Halland!
- Christmas market at Annies Gård – November
- A Halland Christmas at Lilla Böslid – November
- Advent Sunday in Halmstad City – November/December
- Wapnö Christmas fair at Wapnö Gård – November/December
- Christmas market in Simlångsdalen – November/December
- Halmstad free gymnastics Christmas gala at Halmstad Arena – December
- Olden days Christmas market in Halmstad Castle’s courtyard – December
- Singing Christmas in at St. Nikolai Church – December
- Twelfth night concert with the Helsingborg Symphony Orchestra External link, opens in new window. at Halmstads Teater External link, opens in new window. – January
- Guided art walks External link, opens in new window.
- Murder at Wapnö External link, opens in new window. theater and food
- Temporary art exhibitions focusing on modernism and its various offshoots at Mjellby Art Museum. NOTE The museum is closed for renovation and plans to reopen in 2024.
- Opera broadcasts live to Halmstads Teater External link, opens in new window. from the Metropolitan in New York
- Lunchtime plays at Halmstads Teater External link, opens in new window.
With reservation for changes.
Gravel, Gritn Grind HalmstadAugust 18–20, 2023 Gravel, Grit´n Grind…
Events – autumn highlightsHow would you like to experience Halmstad…
VÄV 2022 - handweaving fair22–24 September 2022 at Halmstad Arena
Arenas for memorable experiencesOutdoor summer concerts at Simstadion Brottet,…
Events – summer highlights
Midsummer in HalmstadMidsummer is Sweden’s major summer festival.…
TicketsAt Halmstad Tourist Centre, you can buy tickets…
Inspiration and guidesCan I bring my dog to Halmstad? No problem!…
Nature and the outdoor lifeAhh! The Halmstad air! Filled with the tangs…
Beach and coastShimmering sea and colorful sunsets are only…
Food and drinkFood and drink is not just food and drink.…
Culture and historyIn Halmstad we deliver both culture and history…
EventsTheatre? Concerts? Art exhibitions? Sport?…
Spa and wellnessTaking an invigorating dip in the sea, lacing…
ShoppingShopping is an experience in itself. Perhaps…
The Swedish capital of golf153 golf holes, eight unique resorts in a…
Good to knowWe have gathered together a few practical…
AccommodationWhere would you like to stay? In a castle…
Sports and activitiesDo you like being active? Raising your pulse,…